- 03/05/14 - The presentations from the 2014 Annual Conference are now available.
- 03/04/14 - The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance Elects 2014 Leaders
- 11/07/13 - 2014 Conference info available
- All news...
Pesticide Container Rule Outreach Documents – Posted on TPSA website
In early May 2012, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency distributed three flow charts describing the pesticide container and repackaging regulations that went into effect on August 16, 2011. The documents address the situation where a refiller has a portable refillable container and wants to fill it with a specific pesticide. The flow charts explain how to do that in compliance with EPA's refillable container and repackaging regulations and cover the following topics:
Is this container a service container or a portable refillable container?
(2) Can I fill this large portable refillable container (greater than 119 gallons)?
(3) Can I fill this small portable refillable container (capacity of 119 gallons or less)?
The flow charts are provided as both PowerPoint and PDF files. Please note that flow charts #2 and #3 should be printed on legal-sized paper and that you need to manually select legal-sized paper.